1. How does SEO work?
SEO is the process of increasing your popularity on the Internet and this results in being ranked high on Google for specific keywords and phrases.
2. What makes your SEO Services different from other online companies?
We comply with all algorithm updates that Google implements, and our experts have many years experience in finding a strategy that is effective and long lasting.
3. Why is SEO important?
SEO is the most important form of marketing. It appeals to a market that is searching for your products and services online. Targeting the correct keywords online will ensure the growth of your sales and business.
4. How long does SEO take to reach the first page of Google?
SEO normally takes between 3-12 months to reach the first page of Google. There are many factors that play a role so it is difficult to provide an exact estimate. Normally, the lower the keyword competition, the quicker the rankings.
5. How do we track our websites progress on the search engines?
We provide reports at the end of every month of all the work we have completed. We aslo send our clients a graph displaying their websites movement in the first 10 pages of Google.
6. How much do your SEO Services cost?
Our SEO services cost R3800 per month. There is no hidden fees with our online services.
7. Do you provide Google Adword services?
Yes, our company will setup and handle your Google Adword campaign.
8. How much do you charge for Google Adwords?
We charge 25% of what you are willing to spend. For example, if you want to spend R1000 on Google Adwords, we take R250 out of the R1000.
9. What is the difference between Google Adwords and SEO?
SEO takes several months to reach Page 1 of Google, while Google Adwords works instantly on a cost per click basis.
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of SEO and Google Adwords.
Google Adwords delivers instant traffic to your website but will disappear off Google’s search engine once your campaign has reached its daily limit.
SEO takes time to reach the high positions on Google, but once you are on Page 1, you will remain in your position and enjoy constant traffic.
11. What is a keyword analysis?
Keyword analysis is the means of finding targeted and traffic driven keywords for your business on Google.
12. How do you find traffic driven keywords?
We use Google’s keyword tool that shows us how many people search specific terms on Googles search engine.
13. How do we sign onto your services?
You must give us the thumbs up and we will send you an Invoice by email. Once you have submitted payment, we will begin our services.